Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Progress 6/23/10

Activity: Currently I workout pretty regularly in a group setting but I'd like to set some sort of strength and conditioning goal .

Right now I play softball on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. And I play Volleyball on Thursday. Generally one of those days will be rained-out since it's early summer in Iowa.

I emailed the Fitness Center I belong to and inquired about a personal trainer and a nutritionist. I am committing at least the $40 per month I spent on WW to my new weight plan. And I have a fairly steady income and not many expenses so I may be able to "up" that commitment!

I'm going to wait for a few days to hear from the fitness center before I state my official "activity goals". But I'm going to commit to going to the gym if the weather prevents organized sports, and one extra day before next Wednesday.


Nutrition: According to WW I was right on track with everything... except one little thing. I ate about 10 points over my allotted points (about 500 calories) and I didn't get enough fruits and vegetables.

First thing's first, F&V: Now I want to make this a game, but I HAVE to keep it simple. How can I incorporate 6 or more servings of F&V into my diet?! oy. Lets start small. I get about 2. On a good day. So lets bump it up. 4? Yeah. 4 is my goal. Eat (or drink) 4 servings of F&V every day.

What's my reward? I get to shut up and do it again. Awesome. I need some different motivation. Stay tuned for a motivational speech.

Date started: 6/23/10
Current Date: 6/23/10
Weight Loss: 0 Pounds
BMI: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment